- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Breast Cancer
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 932784, 6 pages
Handling of Radical Prostatectomy Specimens: Total Embedding with Large-Format Histology
1Section of Pathological Anatomy, School of Medicine, United Hospitals, Polytechnic University of the Marche Region, 60126 Ancona, Italy
2Department of Pathology, Reina Sofia University Hospital and Faculty of Medicine, 14004 Cordoba, Spain
3Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Received 5 April 2012; Accepted 28 May 2012
Academic Editor: Vincenzo Eusebi
Copyright © 2012 Rodolfo Montironi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria P. Foschini, Chiara Baldovini, Yuko Ishikawa, and Vincenzo Eusebi, “The Value of Large Sections in Surgical Pathology,” International Journal of Breast Cancer, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Darrion L. Mitchell, Chad R. Tracy, John M. Buatti, Mark C. Smith, Anthony N. Snow, Michael D. Henry, Daniel A. Vaena, Hamed H. Tewfik, and John M. Watkins, “Individualization of Adjuvant Therapy After Radical Prostatectomy for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer: Current Status and Future Directions,” Clinical Genitourinary Cancer, 2015.