- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 824543, 15 pages
Temporal Succession of Phytoplankton Assemblages in a Tidal Creek System of the Sundarbans Mangroves: An Integrated Approach
1Integrative Taxonomy and Microbial Ecology Research Group, Department of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER-K), Mohanpur Campus, Nadia, Mohanpur-741252, West Bengal, India
2Ministry of Environment and Forests, Eastern Regional Office, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha, India
3Sundarbans Programme and Climate Adaptation (Coastal Ecosystems), WWF-India, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata-700068, West Bengal, India
Received 9 April 2013; Accepted 19 May 2013
Academic Editor: Rafael Riosmena-Rodríguez
Copyright © 2013 Dola Bhattacharjee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Avik Kumar Choudhury, Mayukh Das, Priscilla Philip, and Punyasloke Bhadury, “An Assessment of the Implications of Seasonal Precipitation and Anthropogenic Influences on a Mangrove Ecosystem Using Phytoplankton as Proxies,” Estuaries and Coasts, 2014.
- Brajogopal Samanta, and Punyasloke Bhadury, “ Analysis of diversity of chromophytic phytoplankton in a mangrove ecosystem using rbc L gene sequencing ,” Journal of Phycology, 2014.
- Brajogopal Samanta, and Punyasloke Bhadury, “ Thalassiosira sundarbana sp. nov. (Bacillariophyta), an estuarine diatom from Sundarbans mangrove ecoregion based on morphology and molecular phylogeny ,” Phycological Research, 2015.
- Subrata Trivedi, Abdulhadi A. Aloufi, Abid A. Ansari, and Sankar K. Ghosh, “Role of DNA Barcoding in Marine Biodiversity Assessment and Conservation: An update,” Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, 2015.
- Susan Badylak, Edward Phlips, Nicole Dix, Jane Hart, Akeapot Srifa, Daniel Haunert, Zenli He, Jean Lockwood, Peter Stofella, Detong Sun, and Yaugen Yang, “Phytoplankton dynamics in a subtropical tidal creek: influences of rainfall and water residence time on composition and biomass,” Marine and Freshwater Research, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 466, 2016.