- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 125871, 3 pages
A General Total Variation Minimization Theorem for Compressed Sensing Based Interior Tomography
1Department of Mathematics, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
2Biomedical Imaging Division, VT-WFU School of Biomedical Engineering and Sciences, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Received 7 September 2009; Accepted 1 November 2009
Academic Editor: Guowei Wei
Copyright © 2009 Weimin Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Hamaker, K. T. Smith, D. C. Solomon, and S. L. Wagner, “The divergent beam X-ray transform,” Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 253–283, 1980.
- F. Natterer, The Mathematics of Computerized Tomography, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2001.
- H. Yu and G. Wang, “Compressed sensing based interior tomography,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 2791–2805, 2009.
- H. Yu, J. Yang, M. Jiang, and J. Wang, “Supplemetnal analysis on compressed sensing based interior tomography,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 54, no. 18, pp. N425–N432, 2009.
- L. C. Evans and R. F. Gariepy, Measure Theory and Fine Properties of Functions, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 1992.
- L. C. Evans, Partial Differential Equations, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1998.