- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 406854, 9 pages
Elastography Method for Reconstruction of Nonlinear Breast Tissue Properties
1Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
2Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
3School of Biomedical Engineering and Sciences, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
4Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Received 15 January 2009; Accepted 18 May 2009
Academic Editor: Guowei Wei
Copyright © 2009 Z. G. Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jarkko T. Iivarinen, Rami K. Korhonen, Petro Julkunen, and Jukka S. Jurvelin, “Experimental and computational analysis of soft tissue stiffness in forearm using a manual indentation device,” Medical Engineering & Physics, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 1245–1253, 2011.
- MacArthur L. Stewart, Lorenzo M. Smith, and Neal Hall, “A Numerical Investigation of Breast Compression: A Computer-Aided Design Ap proach for Prescribing Boundary Conditions,” Ieee Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 58, no. 10, pp. 2876–2884, 2011.
- Z. G. Wang, Y. Liu, G. Wang, and L. Z. Sun, “Nonlinear Elasto-Mammography for Characterization of Breast Tissue Properties,” International Journal of Biomedical Imaging, vol. 2011, pp. 1–10, 2011.
- Jarkko T. Iivarinen, Rami K. Korhonen, Petro Julkunen, and Jukka S. Jurvelin, “Experimental and computational analysis of soft tissue mechanical response under negative pressure in forearm,” Skin Research and Technology, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. e356–e365, 2012.
- Lei Hu, Jie Zhang, Changsheng Li, Yan Cui, and Liquan Wang, “A Force-Position Control System Based on Soft Tissue under Large Deformation,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.