- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 737054, 7 pages
Engineering Judgment of Children Bone Fracture
1Industrial Engineering Department, King Saud University, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
2Orthopedic Surgery Department, King Saud University, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
Received 29 November 2010; Revised 12 May 2011; Accepted 14 June 2011
Academic Editor: Saverio Affatato
Copyright © 2011 A. Alsamhan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. L. Skaggs and R. Mirzayan, “The posterior fat pad sign in association with occult fracture of the elbow in children,” The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, vol. 81, no. 10, pp. 1429–1433, 1999.
- R. K. James and H. B. James, “Supracondylar fractures of distal humerus,” in Fractures in Children, C. A. Rockwood Jr., J. H. Beaty, and J. R. Kasser, Eds., vol. 2, pp. 577–624, 2001.
- “GID ver. 6.0 software copy writes of International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering, (CIMNE)-Edificio C-1,” 08034, Barcelona, Spain.
- D. Roddeman and O. Buyukisik, “Tochnog FE program,” ver. feb11_2001, copyright GNU General Public License, 2001, http://www.tochnog.sourceforge.net/.