- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 170520, 7 pages
Xenograft Enriched with Autologous Bone Marrow in Inlay Reconstructions: A Tomographic and Histomorphometric Study in Rabbit Calvaria
1Medicine School, Unifesp, Rua Pedro de Toledo, 781-11 andar, 04039-032 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Unesp Dental School, 04039-032 São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 23 July 2012
Academic Editor: Gissur Örlygsson
Copyright © 2012 Marcelo de Oliveira e Silva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joao Eduardo Gomes-Filho, Paulo Carvalho Tobias Duarte, Edilson Ervolino, Suely Regina Mogami Bomfim, Caio Jose Xavier Abimussi, Ludmilla Mota da Silva Santos, Carolina Simonetti Lodi, Sandra Helena Penha De Oliveira, Eloi Dezan, and Luciano Tavares Angelo Cintra, “Histologic Characterization of Engineered Tissues in the Canal Space of Closed-apex Teeth with Apical Periodontitis,” Journal of Endodontics, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 1549–1556, 2013.
- Daniel Rizzo Trotta, Clayton Gorny, Joao Cesar Zielak, Carla Castiglia Gonzaga, Allan Fernando Giovanini, and Tatiana Miranda Deliberador, “Bone repair of critical size defects treated with mussel powder associated or not with bovine bone graft: Histologic and histomorphometric study in rat calvaria,” Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 738–743, 2014.
- M. Scala, A. Orsi, A. Rattaro, M. Trapasso, Susanna Polotto, F. Spagnolo, P. Mereu, and P. L. Santi, “Regenerative Surgery for the Rehabilitation of a Patient after Surgery and Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer: A Case Report,” Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering, vol. 07, no. 06, pp. 361–367, 2014.