- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 181024, 14 pages
In Vitro Osteogenic Properties of Two Dental Implant Surfaces
1Department of Fundamental Biology and Health Sciences, Research Institute on Health Sciences (IUNICS), University of Balearic Islands, E-07122 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
2Department of Biomaterials, University of Oslo, 0317 Oslo, Norway
3Oral Research Laboratory, Institute for Clinical Dentistry, University of Oslo, 0317 Oslo, Norway
Received 9 May 2012; Revised 12 September 2012; Accepted 15 September 2012
Academic Editor: Paulo Guilherme Coelho
Copyright © 2012 Marta Monjo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marcio Vivan Cardoso, Katleen Vandamme, Amol Chaudhari, Judith De Rycker, Bart Van Meerbeek, Ignace Naert, and Joke Duyck, “Dental Implant Macro-Design Features Can Impact the Dynamics of Osseointegration,” Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research, 2013.
- Paulo G. Coelho, and Ryo Jimbo, “Osseointegration of metallic devices: Current trends based on implant hardware design,” Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2014.
- Willian F. Zambuzzi, Estevam A. Bonfante, Ryo Jimbo, Mariko Hayashi, Martin Andersson, Gutemberg Alves, Esther R. Takamori, Paulo J. Beltrao, Paulo G. Coelho, and Jose M. Granjeiro, “Nanometer Scale Titanium Surface Texturing Are Detected by Signaling Pathways Involving Transient FAK and Src Activations,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Paulo G. Coelho, Ryo Jimbo, Nick Tovar, and Estevam A. Bonfante, “Osseointegration: Hierarchical designing encompassing the macrometer, micrometer, and nanometer length scales,” Dental Materials, 2014.
- F. Mangano, L. Chambrone, R. van Noort, C. Miller, P. Hatton, and C. Mangano, “Direct Metal Laser Sintering Titanium Dental Implants: A Review of the Current Literature,” International Journal of Biomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.