- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 290179, 7 pages
Preparation of Bioactive Titanium Surfaces via Fluoride and Fibronectin Retention
1Biomaterials Laboratory, Instituto Militar de Engenharia, Pr Gen Tibúrcio 80, 22290-270 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
2Avenue Carlos Chagas Filho, 373, Cidade Universitária-21941-902 Rio de janeiro, RJ, Brazil
3Rodovia Washington Luís km 235, 13565-905 São Carlos, SP, Brazil
Received 4 August 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: Paulo Guilherme Coelho
Copyright © 2012 Carlos Nelson Elias et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wael Mohamed Said Ahmed, “Closure of Oroantral Fistula Using Titanium Plate with Transalveolar Wiring,” Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery, 2013.
- Sunita Nayak, Tuli Dey, Deboki Naskar, and Subhas C. Kundu, “The promotion of osseointegration of titanium surfaces by coating with silk protein sericin,” Biomaterials, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 2855–2864, 2013.
- P. Chatakun, R. Núñez-Toldrà, E. J. Díaz López, C. Gil-Recio, E. Martínez-Sarrà, F. Hernández-Alfaro, E. Ferrés-Padró, L. Giner-Tarrida, and M. Atari, “The effect of five proteins on stem cells used for osteoblast differentiation and proliferation: a current review of the literature,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2013.
- Yan-Yun Wu, Huan-Huan Cao, Ning Kang, and Ping Gong, “Expression of cellular fibronectin mRNA in adult periodontitis and peri-imp lantitis: a real-time polymerase chain reaction study,” International Journal of Oral Science, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 212–216, 2013.