- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 381535, 5 pages
Effects of Surface Charges on Dental Implants: Past, Present, and Future
Department of Dental Materials Science, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Hong Kong, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Received 20 March 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Carlos Nelson Elias
Copyright © 2012 Cecilia Yan Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ying-Sui Sun, Jean-Heng Chang, and Her-Hsiung Huang, “Using submicroporous Ta oxide coatings deposited by a simple hydrolysis-condensation process to increase the biological responses to Ti surface,” Surface and Coatings Technology, 2014.
- Carlos A.H. Laurindo, Ricardo D. Torres, Sachin A. Mali, Jeremy L. Gilbert, and Paulo Soares, “Incorporation of Ca and P on anodized titanium surface: Effect of high current density,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2014.