- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 579274, 9 pages
Novel Implant Coating Agent Promotes Gene Expression of Osteogenic Markers in Rats during Early Osseointegration
1Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, 205 06 Malmö, Sweden
2Department of Clinical Dentistry, Center for Clinical Research, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Bergen, Årstadveien 17, 5009 Bergen, Norway
Received 9 September 2012; Accepted 6 October 2012
Academic Editor: Carlos Nelson Elias
Copyright © 2012 Kostas Bougas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paulo G. Coelho, Hellen S. Teixeira, Charles Marin, Lukasz Witek, Nick Tovar, Malvin N. Janal, and Ryo Jimbo, “The in vivo effect of P-15 coating on early osseointegration,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, vol. 102, no. 3, pp. 430–440, 2013.
- Seung-Ki Min, Hyun Ki Kang, Da Hyun Jang, Sung Youn Jung, O. Bok Kim, Byung-Moo Min, and In-Sung Yeo, “Titanium Surface Coating with a Laminin-Derived Functional Peptide Promotes Bone Cell Adhesion,” Biomed Research International, 2013.
- Ricardo Tejero, Eduardo Anitua, and Gorka Orive, “Towards the biomimetic implant surface: Biopolymers on titanium-based implants for bone regeneration,” Progress in Polymer Science, 2014.