- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632698, 9 pages
Antifungal Activity of Chitosan Nanoparticles and Correlation with Their Physical Properties
1Drug Delivery and Novel Targeting Research Group, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Campus, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Novel Antibiotic Research Group, Faculty of Health Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Campus, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 8 February 2012; Revised 11 May 2012; Accepted 11 May 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas J. Webster
Copyright © 2012 Ling Yien Ing et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonio Rampino, Massimiliano Borgogna, Paolo Blasi, Barbara Bellich, and Attilio Cesàro, “Chitosan Nanoparticles: Preparation, Size Evolution and Stability,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2013.
- Wei Zhang, Jiali Zhang, Qixing Jiang, and Wenshui Xia, “The hypolipidemic activity of chitosan nanopowder prepared by ultrafine milling,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 487–491, 2013.
- Qian Yao, Wei Liu, Xiao-Jun Gou, Xiao-Qiang Guo, Jun Yan, Qin Song, Feng-Zheng Chen, Qi Zhao, Chao Chen, and Tian Chen, “Preparation, Characterization, and Cytotoxicity of Various Chitosan Nanoparticles,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Patomporn Chantarasataporn, Preenapha Tepkasikul, Yuthana Kingcha, Rangrong Yoksan, Rath Pichyangkura, Wonnop Visessanguan, and Suwabun Chirachanchai, “Water-based oligochitosan and nanowhisker chitosan as potential food preservatives for shelf-life extension of minced pork,” Food Chemistry, 2014.
- Andréia Lange de Pinho Neves, Camila Cardoso Milioli, Leidiani Müller, Humberto Gracher Riella, Nivaldo Cabral Kuhnen, and Hellen Karine Stulzer, “Factorial design as tool in chitosan nanoparticles development by ionic gelation technique,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2014.