- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820513, 8 pages
Effects of Composition of Iron-Cross-Linked Alginate Hydrogels for Cultivation of Human Dermal Fibroblasts
Department of Biology, School of Education, Waseda University, 2-2 Wakamatsu-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8480, Japan
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 1 December 2012
Academic Editor: Rosalind Labow
Copyright © 2012 Ikuko Machida-Sano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edorta Santos, Ane Garate, José Luis Pedraz, Gorka Orive, and Rosa María Hernández, “ The synergistic effects of the RGD density and the microenvironment on the behavior of encapsulated cells. In vitro and in vivo direct comparative study ,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 2013.
- Shinjiro Umezu, “Precision printing of gelatin utilizing electrostatic inkjet,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 53, no. 5S3, pp. 05HC01, 2014.
- Ikuko Machida-Sano, Makoto Hirakawa, Hiroki Matsumoto, Mitsuki Kamada, Sakito Ogawa, Nao Satoh, and Hideo Namiki, “Surface characteristics determining the cell compatibility of ionically cross-linked alginate gels,” Biomedical Materials, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 025007, 2014.
- Hiroaki Onoe, and Shoji Takeuchi, “Cell-laden microfibers for bottom-up tissue engineering,” Drug Discovery Today, 2014.
- Nicole E. Zander, Hong Dong, Joshua Steele, and John T. Grant, “Metal Cation Cross-Linked Nanocellulose Hydrogels as Tissue Engineering Substrates,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, pp. 141020124320004, 2014.