- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865291, 10 pages
Osteodifferentiation of Human Preadipocytes Induced by Strontium Released from Hydrogels
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Florence, 50139 Florence, Italy
Received 29 April 2012; Accepted 21 June 2012
Academic Editor: Giovanni Vozzi
Copyright © 2012 Valeria Nardone et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yufeng Zhang, Lingfei Wei, Jiang Chang, Richard J. Miron, Bin Shi, Siqi Yi, and Chengtie Wu, “Strontium-incorporated mesoporous bioactive glass scaffolds stimulating in vitro proliferation and differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells and in vivo regeneration of osteoporotic bone defects,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, vol. 1, no. 41, pp. 5711, 2013.
- Laura Kyllönen, Matteo D’Este, Mauro Alini, and David Eglin, “Local drug delivery for enhancing fracture healing in osteoporotic bone,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2014.
- Izabella Rajzer, Elżbieta Menaszek, Ryszard Kwiatkowski, and Wojciech Chrzanowski, “Bioactive nanocomposite PLDL/nano-hydroxyapatite electrospun membranes for bone tissue engineering,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 2014.
- Valeria Nardone, Federica D'Asta, and Maria Luisa Brandi, “Pharmacological management of osteogenesis,” Clinics, vol. 69, no. 6, pp. 438–446, 2014.