- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 354125, 6 pages
Plasma Treatment Maintains Surface Energy of the Implant Surface and Enhances Osseointegration
1Department of Biomaterials and Biomimetics, College of Dentistry, New York University, Room 813a, 345 East 24th Street, New York, NY 10010, USA
2Department of Surgery and Integrated Clinic, São Paulo State University, 16015 Araçatuba, SP, Brazil
3Department of Postgraduate Dentistry, UNIGRANRIO, 25071 Duque de Caxias, RJ, Brazil
4Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, 205 06 Malmö, Sweden
5Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology, University of Uberlândia, 38408 Uberlândia, MG, Brazil
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 25 November 2012
Academic Editor: Carlos Nelson Elias
Copyright © 2013 Fernando P. S. Guastaldi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Larsson Wexell, P. Thomsen, B.-O. Aronsson, P. Tengvall, M. Rodahl, J. Lausmaa, B. Kasemo, and L. E. Ericson, “Bone Response to Surface-Modified Titanium Implants: Studies on the Early Tissue Response to Implants with Different Surface Characteristics,” International Journal of Biomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Xin Zhao, Jia-Le Song, Ok-Sang Jung, Yaung-Iee Lim, and Kun-Young Park, “Chemical properties and in vivo gastric protective effects of bamboo salt,” Food Science and Biotechnology, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 895–902, 2014.
- Luigi Canullo, David Penarrocha-Oltra, Silvia Marchionni, Leticia Bagan, Maria Penarrocha-Diago, and Costanza Micarelli, “Soft tissue cell adhesion to titanium abutments after different cleaning procedures: Preliminary results of a randomized clinical trial,” Medicina Oral Patologia Oral Y Cirugia Bucal, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. E177–E183, 2014.