- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 412482, 10 pages
Bone Response to Surface-Modified Titanium Implants: Studies on the Early Tissue Response to Implants with Different Surface Characteristics
1Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Göteborg, Göteborg, Sweden
2Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, SÄS, 501 82 Borås, Sweden
3Department of Biomaterials, Sahlgrenska Academy at University of Gothenburg, Göteborg, Sweden
4BIOMATCELL VINN Excellence Center of Biomaterials and Cell Therapy, Göteborg, Sweden
5Department of Applied Physics, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden
6Nano Bridging Molecules SA, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
7Department of Physics and Measurement Technology, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden
8Department of Chemistry, Materials and Surfaces, SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, 501 15 Borås, Sweden
Received 9 April 2013; Revised 7 August 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Bikramjit Basu
Copyright © 2013 C. Larsson Wexell et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pieter Cools, Nathalie De Geyter, Els Vanderleyden, Peter Dubruel, and Rino Morent, “Surface Analysis of Titanium Cleaning and Activation Processes: Non-thermal Plasma Versus Other Techniques,” Plasma Chemistry and Plasma Processing, 2014.
- F. Mangano, L. Chambrone, R. van Noort, C. Miller, P. Hatton, and C. Mangano, “Direct Metal Laser Sintering Titanium Dental Implants: A Review of the Current Literature,” International Journal of Biomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Emanuela Prado Ferraz, Alexander Tadeu Sverzut, Gileade Pereira Freitas, Juliana Carvalho Sa, Clodomiro Alves, Marcio Mateus Beloti, and Adalberto Luiz Rosa, “Bone tissue response to plasma-nitrided titanium implant surfaces,” Journal Of Applied Oral Science, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 9–13, 2015.