- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 782549, 16 pages
Engineering a Biocompatible Scaffold with Either Micrometre or Nanometre Scale Surface Topography for Promoting Protein Adsorption and Cellular Response
1Murdoch Applied Nanotechnology Research Group, Department of Physics, Energy Studies and Nanotechnology, School of Engineering and Energy, Murdoch University, Murdoch, WA 6150, Australia
2Division of Health Sciences, School of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, Murdoch University, Murdoch, WA 6150, Australia
Received 12 June 2012; Revised 2 November 2012; Accepted 13 December 2012
Academic Editor: Rosalind Labow
Copyright © 2013 Xuan Le et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cheryl T. Gomillion, Rubinder Kaur Lakhman, Rajeswari M. Kasi, R. A. Weiss, Liisa T. Kuhn, and A. Jon Goldberg, “Lithium-end-capped polylactide thin films influence osteoblast progenitor cell differentiation and mineralization,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 2014.
- Imali A. Mudunkotuwa, Alaa Al Minshid, and Vicki H. Grassian, “ATR-FTIR spectroscopy as a tool to probe surface adsorption on nanoparticles at the liquid–solid interface in environmentally and biologically relevant media,” The Analyst, vol. 139, no. 5, pp. 870, 2014.