- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Corrosion
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 615197, 5 pages
The Thickness Distribution of Oxidation Film on Tapered Pipe Surface in Dieless Drawing
1Key Laboratory of Advanced Processing Technology of Materials Ministry of Education, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
2School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hebei University of Science and Technology, Shijiazhuang 050018, China
Received 29 November 2010; Revised 20 February 2011; Accepted 17 March 2011
Academic Editor: Willem J. Quadakkers
Copyright © 2011 Fang Qin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Wengenroth, O. Pawelski, and W. Rasp, “Theoretical and experimental investigations into dieless drawing,” Steel Research, vol. 72, no. 10, pp. 402–405, 2001.
- H. Parvinmehr, G. R. Symmons, and M. S. J. Hashmi, “A non-Newtonian plasto-hydrodynamic analysis of dieless wire-drawing process using a stepped bore unit,” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 239–257, 1987.
- Z. T. Wang, S. H. Zhang, Y. Xu, G. F. Luan, and G. R. Bai, “Experiment study on the variation of wall thickness during dieless drawing of stainless steel tube,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 120, no. 1–3, pp. 90–93, 2002.
- X. C. Liu, C. Q. An, Z. X. Cui, et al., The Electrochemical Corrosion Mechanism, National Defense Industrial Press, Beijing, China, 2002.
- R. Z. Zhu, Y. D. He, and H. B. Qi, High Temperature Corrosion and High Temperature Corrosion Resistance of Materials, Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers, Shanghai, China, 1995.
- M. S. Li, High Temperature Corrosion of Metal, Metallurgy Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2001.
- N. Karimi, F. Riffard, F. Rabaste, et al., “Characterization of the oxides formed at 1000°C on the AISI304 stainless steel by X-ray diffraction and infrared spectroscopy,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 254, no. 8, pp. 2292–2299, 2007.
- J. G. Peng, S. Z. Luo, and M. Yuan, “Research on oxidation behavior of 304 austenitic stainless steel at high temperature,” Baosteel Technology, no. 4, pp. 29–32, 2007.
- L. Jian, P. Jian, H. Bing, and G. Xie, “Oxidation kinetics of Haynes 230 alloy in air at temperatures between 650 and 850°C,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 159, no. 1, pp. 641–645, 2006.
- Z. M. Yang, J. T. Han, J. Liu, and B. Liu, “Study on oxidation resistance of 310S austenitic stainless steel,” Hot Working Technology, vol. 35, no. 14, pp. 33–34, 2006.
- Y. H. Qian, M. S. Li, and Y. M. Zhang, “A review on high temperature oxidation of alloys under mechanical loading,” Corrosion Science and Protection Technology, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 342–346, 2001.
- R. Rolls and M. H. Shahhosseini, “Simultaneous creep and oxidation of Fe-Si alloys at 973–1073 K,” Acta Metallurgica, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1503–1510, 1982.
- J. H. Ke and J. P. Tu, “High temperature oxidation behavior of Fe3Al based alloy,” Journal of the Chinese Society of Corrosion and Protection, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 27–28, 2000.
- Z. T. Wang, G. F. Luan, G. R. Bai, K. Kobatake, and H. Sekiguchi, “A mathematical model study on the die-less drawing of variable-section tubular parts,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 391–393, 1996.
- H. Q. Zhang, H. Y. Xia, and S. L. Chen, “Study on forming test and numerical analysis on temperature field in drawing without die,” Metal Forming Machinery, no. 2, pp. 38–42, 1999.
- H. E. Mao, X. F. Liu, F. Qin, Y. He, and J. X. Xie, “Theoretical and experimental analyses of a speed control model for continuous dieless drawing process of tapered pipes,” Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 610–615, 2010.