- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 161837, 9 pages
TCA Cycle Defects and Cancer: When Metabolism Tunes Redox State
1Department of Biology, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Via della Ricerca Scientifica, 00133 Rome, Italy
2IRCCS San Raffaele Pisana, Via di Val Cannuta, 00166 Rome, Italy
Received 13 April 2012; Revised 1 June 2012; Accepted 15 June 2012
Academic Editor: Giuseppe Filomeni
Copyright © 2012 Simone Cardaci and Maria Rosa Ciriolo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. J. Murphy, B. R. Cipriany, C. B. Wallin, C. Y. Ju, K. Szeto, J. A. Hagarman, J. J. Benitez, H. G. Craighead, and P. D. Soloway, “Single-molecule analysis of combinatorial epigenomic states in normal and tumor cells,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 110, no. 19, pp. 7772–7777, 2013.
- James M. Phang, Wei Liu, and Chad Hancock, “Bridging epigenetics and metabolism Role of non-essential amino acids,” Epigenetics, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 231–236, 2013.
- Amir Feizi, “Metabolic and protein interaction sub-networks controlling the proliferatio n rate of cancer cells and their impact on patient survival,” Scientific Reports, vol. 3, 2013.
- Angelo D’Alessandro, and Lello Zolla, “Proteomics and metabolomics in cancer drug development,” Expert Review of Proteomics, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 473–488, 2013.
- Sewha Kim, Do Kim, Woo-Hee Jung, and Ja Koo, “Succinate dehydrogenase expression in breast cancer,” SpringerPlus, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 299, 2013.
- Kelvin L. Billingsley, Sonal Josan, Jae Mo Park, Sui Seng Tee, Eleanor Spielman-Sun, Ralph Hurd, Dirk Mayer, and Daniel Spielman, “ Hyperpolarized [1,4- 13 C]-diethylsuccinate: a potential DNP substrate for in vivo metabolic imaging ,” NMR in Biomedicine, 2014.
- Kamiya Mehla, and Pankaj K. Singh, “MUC1: A Novel Metabolic Master Regulator,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Reviews on Cancer, 2014.