- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 219196, 8 pages
Alterations in Cell-Extracellular Matrix Interactions during Progression of Cancers
1Department of Biochemistry, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur 522510, India
2Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500 007, India
Received 3 August 2011; Revised 13 October 2011; Accepted 14 October 2011
Academic Editor: Jun Chung
Copyright © 2012 Rajeswari Jinka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Caryn Hughes, Junaid Iqbal-Wahid, Michael Brown, Jonathan H. Shanks, Amanda Eustace, Helen Denley, Peter J. Hoskin, Catharine West, Noel W. Clarke, and Peter Gardner, “FTIR microspectroscopy of selected rare diverse sub-variants of carcinoma o f the urinary bladder,” Journal of Biophotonics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 73–87, 2013.
- Emilie C. Lefort, and Jonathan Blay, “Apigenin and its impact on gastrointestinal cancers,” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 126–144, 2013.
- Marcos VA Denadai, Luciano S Viana, Renato J Affonso Jr, Sandra R Silva, Indhira D Oliveira, Silvia R Toledo, and Delcio Matos, “Expression of integrin genes and proteins in progression and dissemination of colorectal adenocarcinoma,” BMC Clinical Pathology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 16, 2013.