- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Cell Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 843505, 13 pages
Pathological Significance of Mitochondrial Glycation
MRC Mitochondrial Biology Unit, Wellcome Trust/MRC Building, Cambridge CB2 0XY, UK
Received 28 February 2012; Accepted 1 May 2012
Academic Editor: Juan P. Bolaños
Copyright © 2012 Pamela Boon Li Pun and Michael P. Murphy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alan R. Hipkiss, “Can the beneficial effects of methionine restriction in rats be explained in part by decreased methylglyoxal generation resulting from suppressed carbohydrate metabolism?,” Biogerontology, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 633–636, 2012.
- Elisabete Maciel, Raquel Nunes da Silva, Cláudia Simões, Tânia Melo, Rita Ferreira, Pedro Domingues, and M. Rosário M. Domingues, “Liquid chromatography-Tandem mass spectrometry of phosphatidylserine advanced glycated end products,” Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, 2013.
- Elisabete Maciel, Renata Faria, Deolinda Santinha, M. Rosário M. Domingues, and Pedro Domingues, “Evaluation of oxidation and glyco-oxidation of 1-palmitoyl-2-arachidonoyl-phosphatidylserine by LC–MS/MS,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 929, pp. 76–83, 2013.
- Matthew A. Kluge, Jessica L. Fetterman, and Joseph A. Vita, “Mitochondria and Endothelial Function,” Circulation Research, vol. 112, no. 8, pp. 1171–1188, 2013.
- Giorgia Meineri, Claudio Medana, Valeria Giancotti, Sonia Visentin, and Pier Giorgio Peiretti, “Effect of dietary supplementation of vitamin E in pigs to prevent the formation of carcinogenic substances in meat products,” Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 2013.
- Alan R. Hipkiss, “Aging Risk Factors and Parkinson’s Disease: Contrasting Roles of Common Dietary Constituents,” Neurobiology of Aging, 2013.
- Jeriel T. R. Keeney, Sarah Foerster, Rukhsana Sultana, Lawrence D. Brewer, Caitlin S. Latimer, Jian Cai, Jon B. Klein, Nada M. Porter, and D. Allan Butterfield, “Dietary vitamin D deficiency in rats from middle to old age leads to elevated tyrosine nitration and proteomics changes in levels of key proteins in brain: Implications for low vitamin D-dependent age-related cognitive decline,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, vol. 65, pp. 324–334, 2013.
- Pamela Boon Li Pun, Angela Logan, Victor Darley-Usmar, Balu Chacko, Michelle S. Johnson, Guang W. Huang, Sebastian Rogatti, Tracy A. Prime, Carmen Methner, Thomas Krieg, Ian M. Fearnley, Lesley Larsen, David Larsen, Katja E. Menger, Yvonne Collins, Andrew M. James, G.D. Kishore Kumar, Richard C. Hartley, Robin A.J. Smith, and Michael P. Murphy, “A mitochondria-targeted mass spectrometry probe to detect glyoxals: implications for diabetes,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Yue-Hua Wang, Hai-Tao Yu, Xiao-Ping Pu, and Guan-Hua Du, “Myricitrin Alleviates Methylglyoxal-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction and AGEs/RAGE/NF-κB Pathway Activation in SH-SY5Y Cells,” Journal of Molecular Neuroscience, 2014.