- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 394574, 10 pages
New 1,2,3-Triazole Iminosugars Derivatives Using Click Chemistry
Laboratoire Synthèse et Catalyse, LSCT, Université Ibn Khaldoun, Tiaret 14000, Algeria
Received 17 March 2012; Accepted 28 April 2012
Academic Editor: R. J. Linhardt
Copyright © 2012 Chahrazed Benhaoua. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Mitrakou, N. Tountas, A. E. Raptis, R. J. Bauer, H. Schulz, and S. A. Raptis, “Long-term effectiveness of a new alpha-glucosidase inhibitor (BAY m1099-miglitol) in insulin-treated type 2 diabetes mellitus,” Diabetic Medicine, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 657–660, 1998.
- L. J. Scott and C. M. Spencer, “Miglitol: a review of its therapeutic potential in type 2 diabetes mellitus,” Drugs, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 521–549, 2000.
- T. M. Block, X. Lu, F. M. Platt et al., “Secretion of human hepatitis B virus is inhibited by the imino sugar N-butyldeoxynojirimycin,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 91, no. 6, pp. 2235–2239, 1994.
- A. Mehta, S. Carrouee, B. Conyers, et al., “Inhibition of hepatitis B virus DNA replication by imino sugars without the inhibition of the DNA polymerase: therapeutic implications,” Hepatology, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1488–1495, 2001.
- B. Andersen, A. Rassov, N. Westergaard, and K. Lundgren, “Inhibition of glycogenolysis in primary rat hepatocytes by 1,4-dideoxy-1,4-imino-D-arabinitol,” Biochemical Journal, vol. 342, no. 3, pp. 545–550, 1999.
- Y. Zhou, Y. Zhao, K. M. O'Boyle, and P. V. Murphy, “Hybrid angiogenesis inhibitors: synthesis and biological evaluation of bifunctional compounds based on 1-deoxynojirimycin and aryl-1,2,3-triazoles,” Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 954–958, 2008.
- H. C. Kolb, M. G. Finn, and K. B. Sharpless, “Click chemistry: diverse chemical function from a few good reactions,” Angewandte Chemie International Edition, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 2004–2021, 2001.
- R. Huisgen, G. Szeimies, and L. Mobius, “1.3-Dipolare Cycloadditionen, XXXII. Kinetik der Additionen organischer Azide an CC-Mehrfachbindungen,” Chemische Berichte, vol. 100, no. 8, pp. 2494–2507, 1967.
- C. W. Tornoe, C. Christensen, and M. Meldal, “Peptidotriazoles on solid phase: [1,2,3]-triazoles by regiospecific copper(I)-catalyzed 1,3-dipolar cycloadditions of terminal alkynes to azides,” The Journal of Organic Chemistry, vol. 67, no. 9, pp. 3057–3064, 2002.
- K. V. Gothelf and K. A. Joergensen, “Asymmetric 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reactions,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 98, no. 2, pp. 863–910, 1998.
- T. R. Chan, R. Hilgraf, K. B. Sharpless, and V. V. Fokin, “Polytriazoles as copper(I)-stabilizing ligands in catalysis,” Organic Letters, vol. 6, no. 17, pp. 2853–2855, 2004.
- J. Diot, M. I. Garcoa-Moreno, S. G. Gouin, C. O. Mellet, and K. Kovensky, “Multivalent iminosugars to modulate affinity and selectivity for glycosidases,” Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 357–363, 2009.
- I. Kumar, N. A. Mir, C. V. Rode, and B. P. Wakhloo, “Intramolecular Huisgen [3+2] cycloaddition in water: synthesis of fused pyrrolidine-triazoles,” Tetrahedron, vol. 23, no. 3-4, pp. 225–229, 2012.
- V. Haridas, K. Lal, Y. K. Sharma, and S. Upreti, “Design, synthesis, and self-assembling properties of novel triazolophanes,” Organic Letters, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 1645–1647, 2008.
- C. Benhaoua, “One-pot synthesis of pyrrolidine-2-ones from erythruronolactone and amine,” Organic Chemistry International, vol. 2012, Article ID 482952, 6 pages, 2012.
- A. Maisonial, P. Serafin, M. Traïkia et al., “Click chelators for platinum-based anticancer drugs,” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 2008, no. 2, pp. 298–305, 2008.