- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 459410, 9 pages
The Study of the Reaction of Pectin-Ag(0) Nanocomposites Formation
A.E. Favorsky Institute of Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Siberian Branch, Irkutsk 664033, Russia
Received 31 May 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yuriy A. Knirel
Copyright © 2012 Nadezhda Viktorovna Ivanova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. H. Lowry, N. J. Rosebrough, A. L. Farr, and R. J. Randall, “Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent,” The Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 265–275, 1951.
- V. A. Babkin, N. V. Ivanova, N. N. Trofimova, et al., “Isolation of pectin, possessing membrane stabilizing activity and ability to reduce silver ions, from larch wood,” Silver nanocomposites stabilized by pectin. Pat RU, 2403263, 2010.
- A. P. Krechkov, The Foundations of Analytic Chemistry, vol. 2, Khimya, 1978.
- R. G. Ovodova, O. A. Bushneva, A. S. Shashkov, A. O. Chizhov, and Y. S. Ovodov, “Structural studies on pectin from marsh cinquefoil Comarum palustre L,” Biokhimiya, vol. 70, no. 8, pp. 1051–1062, 2005.
- P. Odonomažig, D. Balga, and A. Ebrigerova, “Structures of pectin polysaccharides isolated from the Siberian apricot (Armaniaca sibirica Lam),” Carbohydrate Research, vol. 226, pp. 353–358, 1992.
- Y. S. Ovodov, V. V. Golovchenko, E. A. Gunter, and S. V. Popov, Pectin Substances in Plants of European North of Russia, Uro RAN, Ekaterinburg, Russia, 2009.
- S. T. Minzanova, V. F. Mironov, et al., “Technological aspects of receiving fodder additives from the amarant,” Doklady Chemistry, vol. 3, pp. 363–366, 2007.
- V. N. Bubenchikov, I. L. Drozdova, and V. I. Kochkarov, Method of Isolation of the Polysaccharides Possessing Anti-Inflammatory Activity, Pat RU, 2002.
- R. G. Ovodova, S. V. Popov, O. A. Bushneva et al., “Branching of the galacturonan backbone of comaruman, a pectin from the marsh cinquefoil Comarum palustre L,” Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry, vol. 71, no. 5, pp. 652–671, 2006.
- M. K. Gelgay, L. V. Donchenko, and A. I. Reshetnyak, “Innovative technology of pectin from secondary sources of raw material after processing coffee,” New Technologies, vol. 6, pp. 15–18, 2008.
- G. B. Aimukhomedova and N. P. Shelukhina, Pectin Substances and Their Determination Methods, Ilim, Frunze, Russia, 1964.
- N. V. Ivanova, O. V. Popova, and V. A. Babkin, “Analysis of influecing of the different factors on an output and some characteristics of pectin materials of a Larch bark,” Khimiya Rastitel'nogo Syr'ya, no. 4, pp. 43–46, 2003.
- K. Nakanisi, Infrared Spectra and Structure of Organic Compounds, Moscow, Russia, 1965.
- R. G. Ovodova, V. V. Golovchenko, A. S. Shashkov, S. V. Popov, and Y. S. Ovodov, “Structural studies and physiological activity of lemnan, a pectin from Lemna minor L,” Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry, vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 669–676, 2000.
- S. Karacsonyi, V. Kovacik, J. Alfoldi, et al., “Chemical and 13C-n.m.r. studies of an arabinogalactan from Larix sibirica L,” Carbohydrate Research, vol. 134, no. 2, pp. 265–274, 1984.
- S. D. Achubaeva, Chemical Reactions of Pectinaceous Substances, Ilim, Frunze, Russia, 1984.
- A. E. Clarke, R. L. Anderson, and B. A. Stone, “Form and function of arabinogalactans and arabinogalactan-proteins,” Phytochemistry, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 521–540, 1979.
- Y. A. Krutyakov, A. A. Kudrinskiy, A. Y. Olenin, and G. V. Lisichkin, “Synthesis and properties of silver nanoparticles: advances and prospects,” Russian Chemical Reviews, vol. 77, no. 3, pp. 233–257, 2008.
- A. A. Kornevskii, V. V. Sorokin, and G. I. Karavaiko, “Co-operating of silver ions with the cages of Canlida utilis,” Microbiologia, vol. 6, pp. 1085–1092, 1993.
- O. E. Litmanovich, “Psevdomatrix sintez of polimer-metal nanocomposite sols: interakion of macromolecules with metal nanoparticles,” Chinese Journal of Polymer Science C, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 1370–1396, 2008.
- A. D. Pomogailo, “Polymer-immobilised nanoscale and cluster metal particles,” Uspekhi Khimii, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 785–791, 1997.
- B. A. Trofimov, B. G. Sukhov, G. P. Aleksandrova et al., “Nanocomposites with magnetic, optical, catalytic, and biologically active properties based on arabinogalactan,” Doklady Chemistry, vol. 393, no. 4-6, pp. 287–288, 2003.
- B. A. Trofimov, B. G. Sukhov, G. P. Aleksandrova, et al., “Polyfunctional self-organized hybrid nanobiocomposetes on basis of natural polymers,” http://edu-cons.net/atlas_last/doc/302/1(2).pdf.
- I. N. Yurkova, D. A. Panov, and V. A. Ryabushko, “Study of optical properties of nanobiocomposites on silver and marine alga polysaccharides base,” Uchenye Zapiski Tavricheskogo Universiteta Series Biologiya and Khimiya, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 203–207, 2009.
- O. P. Golova and N. V. Nosova, “Oxidative-alkaline destruction of cellulose,” Russian Chemical Reviews, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 743–767, 1973.
- P. A. Gachonidze, “Saccharine acids,” Russian Chemical Reviews, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 743–767, 1980.
- B. P. Nikolskii, Novyi Spravochnik Chimika I Technologa, 2009.
- I. V. Norgov, Progress in Carbohydrate Chemistry, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1985.