- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 102179, 13 pages
Sustainable Algae Biodiesel Production in Cold Climates
Center for the Environment, Clarkson University, 8 Clarkson Aveue, Potsdam, NY 13699-5700, USA
Received 30 November 2009; Accepted 1 April 2010
Academic Editor: Michael K. Danquah
Copyright © 2010 Rudras Baliga and Susan E. Powers. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- John Benemann, Ian Woertz, and Tryg Lundquist, “Life Cycle Assessment for Microalgae Oil Production,” Disruptive Science and Technology, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 68–78, 2012.
- James M. Graham, Linda E. Graham, Shahrizim B. ZulkiXy, Brian F. PXeger, Spencer W. Hoover, and Jun Yoshitani, “Freshwater diatoms as a source of lipids for biofuels,” Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 419–428, 2012.
- Raja Chowdhury, Sridhar Viamajala, and Robin Gerlach, “Reduction of environmental and energy footprint of microalgal biodiesel pro duction through material and energy integration,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 108, pp. 102–111, 2012.
- Daniel O’Connell, Mariano Savelski, and C. Stewart Slater, “Life cycle assessment of dewatering routes for algae derived biodiesel processes,” Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 2012.