- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 627930, 10 pages
Energy from Waste: Reuse of Compost Heat as a Source of Renewable Energy
School of Engineering, Institute for Infrastructure and Environment, University of Edinburgh, William Rankine Building, The King's Buildings, Edinburgh EH9 3JL, UK
Received 10 December 2009; Accepted 14 April 2010
Academic Editor: Michael K. Danquah
Copyright © 2010 G. Irvine et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christopher W. Simmons, Hongyun Guo, Joshua T. Claypool, Megan N. Marshall, Kristen M. Perano, James J. Stapleton, and Jean S. VanderGheynst, “Managing compost stability and amendment to soil to enhance soil heating during soil solarization,” Waste Management, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 1090–1096, 2013.
- Jan Koldej, and Robert Sekret, “Thermal Regeneration Of Mineral Sorbent Using Burner Unit,” Chemical And Process Engineering-Inzynieria Chemiczna I Procesowa, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 191–201, 2013.
- Fatemeh Ansar Shourije, Hossein Sadeghi, and Mohammad Pessarakli, “Effects of Different Types of Composts on Soil Characteristics and Morphological Traits of Two Dry Rangeland Species,” Journal of Plant Nutrition, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 1965–1980, 2014.
- Elena Cristina Rada, Marco Ragazzi, Stefano Villotti, and Vincenzo Torretta, “Sewage sludge drying by energy recovery from OFMSW composting: Preliminary feasibility evaluation,” Waste Management, 2014.
- Kurt Ehlert, and Laurence Loewe, “Lazy Updating of hubs can enable more realistic models by speeding up stochastic simulations,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 141, no. 20, pp. 204109, 2014.