- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 193639, 16 pages
CFD Study of Industrial FCC Risers: The Effect of Outlet Configurations on Hydrodynamics and Reactions
1School of Chemical Engineering, University of Campinas, 500 Albert Einstein Avenue, 13083-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
2PETROBRAS, 65 República do Chile Avenue, 20031-912 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Received 4 September 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jerzy Bałdyga
Copyright © 2012 Gabriela C. Lopes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ariane C. Barbosa, Gabriela C. Lopes, Leonardo M. Rosa, Milton Mori, and Waldir P. Martignoni, “Three dimensional simulation of catalytic cracking reactions in an industrial scale riser using a 11-lump kinetic,” Chemical Engineering Transactions, vol. 32, pp. 637–642, 2013.
- Bidan Zhao, Quan Zhou, Junwu Wang, and Jinghai Li, “CFD study of exit effect of high-density CFB risers with EMMS-based two-fluid model,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 134, pp. 477–488, 2015.