- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 512803, 7 pages
Performance of a 1 kW Class Nafion-PTFE Composite Membrane Fuel Cell Stack
Centre For Fuel Cell Technology, ARC-International, IIT M Research Park, Phase I, 2nd Floor, No. 6, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai 600113, India
Received 29 February 2012; Revised 16 May 2012; Accepted 19 May 2012
Academic Editor: Yoshinobu Tanaka
Copyright © 2012 Pattabiraman Krishnamurthy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bo-Yan Wang, Chiyang Kevin Tseng, Chao-Ming Shih, Yu-Li Pai, Hsiu-Po Kuo, and Shingjiang Jessie Lue, “Polytetraﬂuoroethylene (PTFE)/silane cross-linked sulfonated poly(styrene-ethylene/butylene-styrene) (sSEBS) composite membrane for direct alcohol and formic acid fuel cells,” Journal of Membrane Science, 2014.
- Narreddula Manjula, R. Balaji, K. Ramya, K.S. Dhathathreyan, and A. Ramachandraiah, “Studies on development of titania nanotube (TNT) based ePTFE-Nafion®-composite membrane for electrochemical methanol reformation,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2016.