- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 517465, 9 pages
Investigation of the Pulsed Annular Gas Jet for Chemical Reactor Cleaning
Khristianovich Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences,
Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Received 29 February 2012; Revised 29 April 2012; Accepted 24 May 2012
Academic Editor: Shaliza Binti Ibrahim
Copyright © 2012 Zvegintsev Valery Ivanovich et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. N. Rykalin, et al., “Thermodynamics of the syntheses of the dioxide of titanium at the incineration of the tetrachloride of titanium in the oxygen,” FCHOM, vol. 4, p. 53, 1977 (Russian).
- B. Karlemo, P. Koukkari, and J. Paloniemi, “Formation of gaseous intermediates in titanium(IV) chloride plasma oxidation,” Plasma Chemistry and Plasma Processing, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 59–77, 1996.
- J.-G. Li, M. Ikeda, R. Ye, Y. Moriyoshi, and T. Ishigaki, “Control of particle size and phase formation of TiO2 nanoparticles synthesized in RF induction plasma,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 2348–2353, 2007.
- A. D. Zimon, Adhesion of Dust and Powders, Khimia (Chemistry), Moscow, Russia, 1976, Russian.
- N. Y. Bulatov and M. P. Sharygin, Pulse Aerodynamic Cleaning of Surfaces in Chemical Technology, Alma-Ata.Gylym, 1990, Russian.
- Y. M. Shchelokov, A. M. Avvakumov, and Y. K. Sazykin, Cleaning of Heating Surfaces of Heat-Recovery Boilers, Energoatomizdat, Moscow, Russia, 1984, Russian.
- E. S. Shchetinkov, Physics of Gases Combustion, Nauka (Science), Moscow, Russia, 1965, Russian.
- A. A. Gurin, P. S. Maliy, and S. K. Savenko, Air Shock Waves in the Mines, Nedra (Subsoil), Moscow, Russia, 1983, Russian.
- G. N. Abramovich, Applied Gas Dynamics. Part 1, Nauka (Science), Moscow, Russia, 1991, Russian.
- V. I. Zvegintsev, “Claim of Russian Federation,” no. 2023228, 1992.
- Z. Z. Rahmilevich, Compressor Units, Khimiya (Chemistry), Moscow, Russia, 1989, Russian.