- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 528290, 11 pages
Enhancing Ion Transfer in Overlimiting Electrodialysis of Dilute Solutions by Modifying the Surface of Heterogeneous Ion-Exchange Membranes
Membrane Institute, Kuban State University, Krasnodar 350040, Russia
Received 30 March 2012; Accepted 24 May 2012
Academic Editor: Tongwen Xu
Copyright © 2012 Natalia Pismenskaya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sylwin Pawlowski, Philippe Sistat, João G. Crespo, and Svetlozar Velizarov, “Mass Transfer in Reverse Electrodialysis: Flow Entrance Effects and Diffusion Boundary Layer Thickness,” Journal of Membrane Science, 2014.
- Victor V. Nikonenko, Anna V. Kovalenko, Mahamet K. Urtenov, Natalia D. Pismenskaya, Jongyoon Han, Philippe Sistat, and Gérald Pourcelly, “Desalination at overlimiting currents: State-of-the-art and perspectives,” Desalination, 2014.
- Meng Wang, Xun-liang Wang, Yu-xiang Jia, and Xu Liu, “An attempt for improving electrodialytic transport properties of a heterogeneous anion exchange membrane,” Desalination, vol. 351, pp. 163–170, 2014.
- V. V. Gil, M. A. Andreeva, N. D. Pismenskaya, V. V. Nikonenko, C. Larchet, and L. Dammak, “Effect of counterion hydration numbers on the development of Electroconvection at the surface of heterogeneous cation-exchange membrane modified with an MF-4SK film,” Petroleum Chemistry, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 440–449, 2016.
- E. Korzhova, N. Pismenskaya, D. Lopatin, O. Baranov, L. Dammak, and V. Nikonenko, “Effect of surface hydrophobization on chronopotentiometric behavior of an AMX anion-exchange membrane at overlimiting currents,” Journal Of Membrane Science, vol. 500, pp. 161–170, 2016.