- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 569463, 15 pages
Effect of Contaminants on the Gas Holdup and Mixing in Internal Airlift Reactors Equipped with Microbubble Generator
Multiphase Mixing and Separations Research Laboratory, Department of Process Engineering and Applied Sciences, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada B3J 2X4
Received 6 June 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Diego Gómez-Díaz
Copyright © 2012 Surya K. Pallapothu and Adel M. Al Taweel. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A.M. Al Taweel, A.O. Idhbeaa, and A. Ghanem, “Effect of Electrolytes on Interphase Mass Transfer in Microbubble-Sparged Airlift Reactors,” Chemical Engineering Science, 2013.
- Rajeev Parmar, and Subrata Kumar Majumder, “Hydrodynamics of Microbubble Suspension Flow in Pipes,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, pp. 140219123310005, 2014.