- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 750162, 16 pages
The Effects of Mixing, Reaction Rates, and Stoichiometry on Yield for Mixing Sensitive Reactions—Part I: Model Development
1Department of Chemical & Materials Engineering, University of Alberta, 7th Floor, Electrical & Computer Engineering Research Facility (ECERF), 9107-116 Street, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2V4
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Alberta, 4-9 Mechanical Engineering Building, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2G8
Received 29 February 2012; Accepted 6 April 2012
Academic Editor: Shunsuke Hashimoto
Copyright © 2012 Syed Imran A. Shah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Syed Imran A. Shah, Larry W. Kostiuk, and Suzanne M. Kresta, “The Effects of Mixing, Reaction Rates, and Stoichiometry on Yield for Mixing Sensitive Reactions—Part II: Design Protocols,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Subash Chandra Bose Selvamony, “Kinetics and Product Selectivity (Yield) of Second Order Competitive Consecutive Reactions in Fed-Batch Reactor and Plug Flow Reactor,” ISRN Chemical Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Esteban L. Fornero, José L. Giombi, Dante L. Chiavassa, Adrian L. Bonivardi, and Miguel A. Baltanás, “A versatile Carberry-type microcatalytic reactor for transient and/or continuous flow operation at atmospheric or medium pressure,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014.