- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 759397, 31 pages
CFD Simulation of Annular Centrifugal Extractors
1Chemical Engineering and Process Development Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, India
2Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division, Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, IL 60439, USA
3Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019, India
4Homi Bhabha National Institute, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094, India
Received 30 March 2012; Accepted 13 June 2012
Academic Editor: Mahesh T. Dhotre
Copyright © 2012 S. Vedantam et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T.V. Tamhane, J.B. Joshi, and R.N. Patil, “Performance of annular centrifugal extractors: CFD simulation of flow pattern, axial mixing and extraction with chemical reaction,” Chemical Engineering Science, 2013.
- Kent E. Wardle, and Henry G. Weller, “Hybrid Multiphase CFD Solver for Coupled Dispersed/Segregated Flows in Liquid-Liquid Extraction,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.