- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 838965, 13 pages
Analysis of Hydrodynamics of Fluid Flow on Corrugated Sheets of Packing
Berlin Institute of Technology, Straß des 17 Juni 135 Berlin, Germany
Received 10 February 2012; Revised 7 May 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Sreepriya Vedantam
Copyright © 2012 Kumar Subramanian and Günter Wozny. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei-Kang Qi, Zhong-Chen Yu, Yu-Yu Liu, and Yu-You Li, “Removal of emulsion oil from oilfield ASP wastewater by internal circulation flotation and kinetic models,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 91, pp. 122–129, 2013.
- Christian Bradtmöller, Anna Janzen, Michel Crine, Dominique Toye, Eugeny Kenig, and Stephan Scholl, “Influence of Viscosity on Liquid Flow Inside Structured Packings,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, pp. 150305123811008, 2015.
- Jianguang Hu, Xiaogang Yang, Jianguo Yu, and Gance Dai, “Numerical investigation on hydrodynamics of vertically confined free film,” The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 94, no. 2, pp. 340–348, 2016.