- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 858329, 10 pages
Laminar Mixing in Stirred Tank Agitated by an Impeller Inclined
1Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Yamagata University, Yonezawa 992-8510, Japan
2Process Engineering Laboratory, Corporate R&D Department, Central Research Laboratories, DIC Co., Ltd., Sakura, Chiba 285-8668, Japan
Received 29 February 2012; Revised 18 May 2012; Accepted 18 May 2012
Academic Editor: Naoto Ohmura
Copyright © 2012 Koji Takahashi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Steven Wang, Jie Wu, and Naoto Ohmura, “Inclined-Shaft Agitation for Improved Viscous Mixing,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, pp. 130806120543003, 2013.
- Jiaqi Zhang, Xiwen Li, Ruibo He, and Jian Liang, “Study on double-shaft mixing paddle undergoing planetary motion in the laminar flow mixing system,” Advances In Mechanical Engineering, vol. 7, no. 7, 2015.
- Koji Takahashi, Yohei Takeno, and Yasuyuki Takahata, “Comparison of Mixing Performances among Several Spatial Chaotic Mixing Methods,” Journal Of Chemical Engineering Of Japan, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 518–522, 2015.
- Gabriel Ascanio, “Mixing time in stirred vessels: A review of experimental techniques,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2015.