- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 956975, 9 pages
CFD Modeling of Solid Suspension in a Stirred Tank: Effect of Drag Models and Turbulent Dispersion on Cloud Height
1ANSYS Fluent India Pvt. Ltd., MIDC, Plot No. 34/1, Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Hinjewadi, Pune 411057, India
2ANSYS UK Ltd., Sheffield Business Park, 6 Europa View, Sheffield S9 1XH, UK
3ANSYS Inc., 1007 Church Street, Suite 250, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
4BHR Group, The Fluid Engineering Centre, Cranfield, Bedfordshire MK43 0AJ, UK
Received 10 February 2012; Accepted 13 April 2012
Academic Editor: Nandkishor Nere
Copyright © 2012 Shitanshu Gohel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Tamburini, A. Cipollina, G. Micale, A. Brucato, and M. Ciofalo, “INfluence of drag and turbulence modelling on CFD predictions of solid liquid suspensions in stirred vessels,” Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2013.
- Divyamaan Wadnerkar, Vishnu Pareek, and Ranjeet Utikar, “CFD Modelling of Flow and Solids Distribution in Carbon-in-Leach Tanks,” Metals, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1997–2020, 2015.