- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 380679, 8 pages
Heat and Mass Transfer Effect on MHD Flow of a Viscoelastic Fluid through a Porous Medium Bounded by an Oscillating Porous Plate in Slip Flow Regime
Department of Mathematics, Institute of Technical Education and Research, Siksha “O” Anusandhan University, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751030, India
Received 30 March 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Jose C. Merchuk
Copyright © 2013 S. N. Sahoo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. K. Singh, A. K. Singh, and N. P. Singh, “Heat and mass transfer in MHD flow of a viscous fluid past a vertical plate under oscillatory suction velocity,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 429–442, 2003.
- P. R. Sharma and G. Singh, “Unsteady MHD free convective flow and and heat transfer along a vertical porous plate with variable suction and internal heat generation,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 1–8, 2008.
- P. Singh and C. B. Gupta, “MHD free convective flow of viscous fluid through a porous medium bounded by an oscillaing porous plate in slip flow regime with mass transfer,” Indian Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 111–120, 2005.
- A. K. Khandelwal and N .C. Jain, “Unsteady MHD flow of stratified fluid through porous medium over a moving plate in slip flow regime,” Indian Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 25–35, 2005.
- S. S. Das, L. K. Mishra, and P. K. Mishra, “Effect of heat source on MHD free convection flow past an oscillating porous plate in the slip flow regime,” International Journal of Energy and Environment, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 945–952, 2011.
- N. Mahapatra, G. C. Dash, S. Panda, and M. Acharya, “Effects of chemical reaction on free convection flow through a porous medium bounded by a vertical surface,” Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 130–140, 2010.
- R. Muthucumaraswamy, “Effects of a chemical reaction on a moving isothermal vertical surface with suction,” Acta Mechanica, vol. 155, no. 1-2, pp. 65–70, 2002.
- M. Q. Al-Odat and T. A. Al-Azab, “Influence of chemical reaction on a transient MHD free convection flow over a moving vertical plate,” The Journal of Engineering Research, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 15–21, 2007.
- R. C. Chaudhary and P. Jain, “Hall effect on MHD mixed convection flow of a visco-elastic fluid past and infinite vertical plate with mass transfer and radiation,” Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 281–309, 2006.
- S. N. Sahoo, J. P. Panda, and G. C. Dash, “Unsteady two dimensional MHD flow and heat transfer of an elastic-viscous liquid past an infinite hot vertical porous surface bounded by porous medium with source/sink,” A.M.S.E. France, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 26–42, 2011.
- R. Kumar and K. Chand, “Effect of slip conditions and Hall current on unsteady MHD flow of a viscoelastic fluid past an infinite vertical porous plate through porous medium,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 3124–3133, 2011.