- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 679560, 16 pages
Examination of Perovskite Structure CaMnO3-δ with MgO Addition as Oxygen Carrier for Chemical Looping with Oxygen Uncoupling Using Methane and Syngas
1Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Division of Environmental and Inorganic Chemistry,
Chalmers University of Technology, 41296 Gothenburg, Sweden
2Department of Energy and Environment, Division of Energy Technology, Chalmers University of Technology, 41296 Gothenburg, Sweden
Received 24 May 2013; Revised 19 August 2013; Accepted 21 August 2013
Academic Editor: Francisco José Hernández Fernández
Copyright © 2013 Dazheng Jing et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patrick Moldenhauer, Magnus Rydén, Tobias Mattisson, Ali Hoteit, Aqil Jamal, and Anders Lyngfelt, “Chemical-Looping Combustion with Fuel Oil in a 10 kW Pilot Plant,” Energy & Fuels, pp. 140908113321001, 2014.
- Dazheng Jing, Mehdi Arjmand, Tobias Mattisson, Magnus Rydén, Frans Snijkers, Henrik Leion, and Anders Lyngfelt, “Examination of oxygen uncoupling behaviour and reactivity towards methane for manganese silicate oxygen carriers in chemical-looping combustion,” International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, vol. 29, pp. 70–81, 2014.
- Mehdi Arjmand, Roeland F. Kooiman, Magnus Rydén, Henrik Leion, Tobias Per Mattisson, and Anders Lyngfelt, “ Sulphur Tolerance of Ca x Mn 1−y M y O 3−δ (M = Mg, Ti) Perovskite-type Oxygen Carriers in Chemical-Looping with Oxygen Uncoupling (CLOU) ,” Energy & Fuels, pp. 140115013628009, 2014.
- Tobias Mattisson, Juan Adánez, Karl Mayer, Frans Snijkers, Gareth Williams, Evert Wesker, Otmar Bertsch, and Anders Lyngfelt, “Innovative Oxygen Carriers Uplifting Chemical-looping Combustion,” Energy Procedia, vol. 63, pp. 113–130, 2014.
- Peter Hallberg, Malin Källén, Dazheng Jing, Frans Snijkers, Jasper van Noyen, Magnus Rydén, and Anders Lyngfelt, “Experimental Investigation of Based Oxygen Carriers Used in Continuous Chemical-Looping Combustion,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Dazheng Jing, Marijke Jacobs, Peter Hallberg, Anders Lyngfelt, and Tobias Mattisson, “Development of CaMn0.775Mg0.1Ti0.125O3-δ oxygen carriers produced from different Mn and Ti sources,” Materials & Design, 2015.
- Nathan Galinsky, Amit Mishra, Jia Zhang, and Fanxing Li, “Ca1−xAxMnO3 (A=Sr and Ba) perovskite based oxygen carriers for chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU),” Applied Energy, 2015.
- Malin Källén, Magnus Rydén, Anders Lyngfelt, and Tobias Mattisson, “Chemical-looping combustion using combined iron/manganese/silicon oxygen carriers,” Applied Energy, vol. 157, pp. 330–337, 2015.
- Malin Hanning, Volkmar Frick, Tobias Mattisson, Magnus Rydén, and Anders Lyngfelt, “Performance of Combined Manganese–Silicon Oxygen Carriers and Effects of Including Titanium,” Energy & Fuels, 2016.