- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 760915, 10 pages
Pilot-Scale Removal of Trace Steroid Hormones and Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products from Municipal Wastewater Using a Heterogeneous Fenton’s Catalytic Process
1Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester LE1 9BH, UK
2Severn Trent Water Ltd., St Martins Road, Finham, Coventry CV1 2LZ, UK
Received 24 August 2012; Revised 28 February 2013; Accepted 14 March 2013
Academic Editor: Francesco Fatone
Copyright © 2013 George Tangyie Chi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. De la Cruz, L. Esquius, D. Grandjean, A. Magnet, A. Tungler, L.F. de Alencastro, and C. Pulgarín, “Degradation of emergent contaminants by UV, UV/H2O2 and neutral photo-fenton at pilot scale in a domestic wastewater treatment plant,” Water Research, 2013.
- T. Manickum, and W. John, “Occurrence, fate and environmental risk assessment of endocrine disrupting compounds at the wastewater treatment works in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa),” Science of The Total Environment, vol. 468, pp. 584–597, 2014.
- P. V. Nidheesh, “Heterogeneous Fenton catalysts for the abatement of organic pollutants from aqueous solution: a review,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 51, pp. 40552–40577, 2015.