- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 306519, 13 pages
Studies on Biosorption of Methylene Blue from Aqueous Solutions by Powdered Palm Tree Flower (Borassus flabellifer)
1Department of Chemical Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal 576104, India
2Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal 575025, India
3Department of Biotechnology, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal 576104, India
Received 18 September 2013; Accepted 25 November 2013; Published 2 February 2014
Academic Editor: Jean-Pierre Corriou
Copyright © 2014 M. Srinivas Kini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Md. Nasir Uddin, Md. Tariqul Islam, and Sreejon Das, “A Novel Biosorbent, Water-Hyacinth, Uptaking Methylene Blue from Aqueous Solution: Kinetics and Equilibrium Studies,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Sharmeen Afroze, Tushar Kanti Sen, and H. M. Ang, “Adsorption performance of continuous fixed bed column for the removal of methylene blue (MB) dye using Eucalyptus sheathiana bark biomass,” Research on Chemical Intermediates, 2015.