- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Combinatorics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 520923, 5 pages
ZPC Matrices and Zero Cycles
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30303-3083, USA
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN 47809, USA
Received 11 December 2008; Accepted 19 March 2009
Academic Editor: Christos Koukouvinos
Copyright © 2009 Marina Arav et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. A. Brualdi and B. L. Shader, Matrices of Sign-Solvable Linear Systems, vol. 116 of Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1995.
- F. Hall and Z. Li, “Sign pattern matrices,” in Handbook of Linear Algebra, chapter 33, Simon and Hall/CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2007.
- M. Arav, F. Hall, Z. Li, and B. Rao, “Rational solutions of certain matrix equations,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 430, no. 2-3, pp. 660–663, 2009.
- K. P. S. B. Rao, S. B. Rao, and M. B. Rao, “A generalization of Birkhoff's theorem on matrices,” Matrix and Tensor Quarterly, vol. 23, pp. 106–108, 1973.
- K. P. S. B. Rao, S. B. Rao, and M. B. Rao, “A generalization of Birkhoff's theorem on matrices,” Matrix and Tensor Quarterly, vol. 23, pp. 118–120, 1973.