- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Combinatorics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 767361, 17 pages
Classification of Triangle-Free Configurations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Kuwait University, P.O. Box 5969, Safat-13060, Kuwait
2Department of Mathematics, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
Received 20 May 2010; Accepted 29 July 2010
Academic Editor: Laszlo A. Szekely
Copyright © 2010 Abdullah Al-Azemi and Anton Betten. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Grünbaum, Configurations of Points and Lines, vol. 103 of Graduate Studies in Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2009.
- H. Gropp, “Configurations,” in The CRC Handbook of Combinatorial Designs, C. J. Colburn and J. H. Dinitz, Eds., vol. 52, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 1996.
- H. Gropp, “Configurations and graphs. II,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 164, no. 1–3, pp. 155–163, 1997.
- H. S. M. Coxeter, “Self-dual configurations and regular graphs,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 56, pp. 413–455, 1950.
- H. Gropp, “On the existence and nonexistence of configurations ,” Journal of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences, vol. 15, no. 1–4, pp. 34–48, 1990.
- H. Gropp, “Nonsymmetric configurations with deficiencies 1 and 2,” Annals Of Discrete Mathematics, vol. 52, pp. 227–239, 1992.
- H. Gropp, “Configurations and graphs,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 111, no. 1–3, pp. 269–276, 1993.
- A. Betten, G. Brinkmann, and T. Pisanski, “Counting symmetric configurations ,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 99, no. 1–3, pp. 331–338, 2000.
- M. Boben, B. Grünbaum, T. Pisanski, and A. Žitnik, “Small triangle-free configurations of points and lines,” Discrete & Computational Geometry, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 405–427, 2006.
- H. Gropp, “Enumeration of regular graphs 100 years ago,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 101, no. 1–3, pp. 73–85, 1992.
- P. Kaski and P. R. J. Östergård, Classification Algorithms for Codes and Designs, vol. 15 of Algorithms and Computation in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2006.
- A. Al-Azemi, Classification algorithms for graphs, digraphs, and linear spaces, Ph.D. thesis, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colo, USA, 2007.
- A. Al-Azemi, Classification Algorithms For Graphs, Digraphs, and Linear Spaces, Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2009.
- B. D. McKay, “Isomorph-free exhaustive generation,” Journal of Algorithms, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 306–324, 1998.
- B. D. McKay, “Nauty user’s guide (version 2.2)”.