- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Combinatorics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 206930, 16 pages
Cayley Graphs of Order 27p Are Hamiltonian
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Lethbridge, Leth-Bridge, AB, T1K 3M4, Canada
Received 22 January 2011; Accepted 18 April 2011
Academic Editor: Cai Heng Li
Copyright © 2011 Ebrahim Ghaderpour and Dave Witte Morris. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. J. Curran, D. W. Morris, and J. Morris, “Hamiltonian cycles in Cayley graphs of order ,” Preprint.
- E. Ghaderpour and D. W. Morris, “Cayley graphs of order are hamiltonian,” Preprint.
- K. Kutnar, D. Marušič, J. Morris, D. W. Morris, and P. Šparl, “Hamiltonian cycles in Cayley graphs whose order has few prime factors,” Ars Mathematica Contemporanea. In press.
- D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, Chelsea, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- K. Keating and D. Witte, “Hamilton cycles in Cayley graphs with cyclic commutator subgroup,” Annals of Discrete Mathematics, vol. 27, pp. 89–102, 1985.
- D. W. Morris, “2-generated Cayley digraphs on nilpotent groups have hamiltonian paths,” Preprint.
- D. Witte, “Cayley digraphs of prime-power order are hamiltonian,” Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 107–112, 1986.
- T. W. Judson, Abstract Algebra, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va, USA, 2009.