- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Combinatorics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 937941, 15 pages
Classification of Normal Sequences
Department of Pure Mathematics, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G1
Received 4 August 2010; Accepted 13 January 2011
Academic Editor: Gerard Jennhwa Chang
Copyright © 2011 Dragomir Ž. Ðoković. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. H. Yang, “On composition of four-symbol -codes and Hadamard matrices,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 107, no. 3, pp. 763–776, 1989.
- C. Koukouvinos, S. Kounias, J. Seberry, C. H. Yang, and J. Yang, “On sequences with zero autocorrelation,” Designs, Codes and Cryptography, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 327–340, 1994.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Aperiodic complementary quadruples of binary sequences,” Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, vol. 27, pp. 3–31, 1998.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Correction to: Aperiodic complementary quadruples of binary sequences,” Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, vol. 30, p. 254, 1999.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Classification of near-normal sequences,” Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 389–399, 2009.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Some new near-normal sequences,” International Mathematical Forum, vol. 5, no. 29–32, pp. 1559–1565, 2010.
- H. Kharaghani and C. Koukouvinos, “Complementary, base and Turyn sequences,” in Handbook of Combinatorial Designs, C. J. Colbourn and J. H. Dinitz, Eds., pp. 317–321, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2nd edition, 2007.
- J. Seberry and M. Yamada, “Hadamard matrices, sequences, and block designs,” in Contemporary Design Theory: A Collection of Surveys, J. H. Dinitz and D. R. Stinson, Eds., Wiley-Intersci. Ser. Discrete Math. Optim., pp. 431–560, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- H. Kharaghani and B. Tayfeh-Rezaie, “A Hadamard matrix of order 428,” Journal of Combinatorial Designs, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 435–440, 2005.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Classification of base sequences ,” International Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 2010, Article ID 851857, 21 pages, 2010.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Hadamard matrices of small order and Yang conjecture,” Journal of Combinatorial Designs, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 254–259, 2010.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Erratum to “Classification of base sequences ”,” International Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 2010, Article ID 842636, 2 pages, 2010.
- D. Ž. Ðoković, “Equivalence classes and representatives of Golay sequences,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 189, no. 1–3, pp. 79–93, 1998.