- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629675, 5 pages
Relationship between Untreated Dental Caries and Weight and Height of 6- to 12-Year-Old Primary School Children in Bangladesh
1Dhaka Dental College Hospital, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
2University College London, Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, London WC1E 6BT, UK
3Bangladesh Institute of Research and Rehabilitation in Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders (BIRDEM), Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
4Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Ashland, VA 23298-0565, USA
5Oregon Health & Science University, School of Dentistry, 611 SW Campus Drive, Portland, OR 97239-3097, USA
Received 6 November 2012; Revised 12 March 2013; Accepted 20 March 2013
Academic Editor: Stefano Fedele
Copyright © 2013 Masuma Pervin Mishu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roswitha Heinrich-Weltzien, Carsten Zorn, Bella Monse, and Katrin Kromeyer-Hauschild, “Relationship between Malnutrition and the Number of Permanent Teeth in Filipino 10- to 13-Year-Olds,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Paulo Frazão, Maria H. D. Benicio, Paulo C. Narvai, and Marly A. Cardoso, “Food insecurity and dental caries in schoolchildren: a cross-sectional survey in the western Brazilian Amazon,” European Journal of Oral Sciences, 2014.