- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 104505, 29 pages
The -Wright Function in Time-Fractional Diffusion Processes: A Tutorial Survey
1Department of Physics, University of Bologna and INFN, Via Irnerio 46, 40126 Bologna, Italy
2CRESME Ricerche S.p.A, Viale Gorizia 25C, 00199 Roma, Italy
3CRS4, Centro Ricerche Studi Superiori e Sviluppo in Sardegna, Polaris Building 1, 09010 Pula, Italy
Received 13 September 2009; Accepted 8 November 2009
Academic Editor: Fawang Liu
Copyright © 2010 Francesco Mainardi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [16 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. K. Saxena, S. L. Kalla, and Ravi Saxena, “Multivariate analogue of generalized Mittag-Leffler function,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 533–548, 2011.
- Dexter O. Cahoy, “Moment estimators for the two-parameter M-Wright distribution,” Computational Statistics, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 487–497, 2011.
- G. Pagnini, “The evolution equation for the radius of a premixed flame ball in fractiona l diffusive media,” European Physical Journal-Special Topics, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 105–117, 2011.
- Ram K. Saxena, and Gianni Pagnini, “Exact solutions of triple-order time-fractional differential equations for anomalous relaxation and diffusion I: The accelerating case,” Physica A-Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, vol. 390, no. 4, pp. 602–613, 2011.
- Colin Atkinson, and Adel Osseiran, “Rational Solutions For The Time-Fractional Diffusion Equation,” Siam Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 92–106, 2011.
- F. F. Dou, and Y. C. Hon, “Kernel-based approximation for Cauchy problem of the time-fractional diffus ion equation,” Engineering Analysis With Boundary Elements, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 1344–1352, 2012.
- Enrico Scalas, and Noelia Viles, “On the convergence of quadratic variation for compound fractional Poisson p rocesses,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 314–331, 2012.
- Gianni Pagnini, “Erdelyi-Kober Fractional Diffusion,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 117–127, 2012.
- Mirko D’Ovidio, “From Sturm–Liouville problems to fractional and anomalous diffusions,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 122, no. 10, pp. 3513–3544, 2012.
- A. Hanyga, and M. Seredyn´ska, “Spatially fractional-order viscoelasticity, non-locality, and a new kind of anisotropy,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 052902, 2012.
- F. S. Costa, and E. Capelas de Oliveira, “Fractional wave-diffusion equation with periodic conditions,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 123520, 2012.
- Dexter O. Cahoy, “Estimation and Simulation for the M-Wright Function,” Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 1466–1477, 2012.
- Shanoja R. Naik, and Bovas Abraham, “The fractional-diffusion equation and a new distribution to model positively skewed data with heavy tails,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 83, no. 7, pp. 1759–1769, 2013.
- Ondrej Vopicka, Karel Friess, Vladimír Hynek, Petr Sysel, Miroslav Zgažar, Milan Šípek, Kryštof Pilnácek, Marek Lanc, Johannes C. Jansen, Christopher R. Mason, and Peter M. Budd, “Equilibrium and transient sorption of vapours and gases in the polymer of intrinsic microporosity PIM-1,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 434, pp. 148–160, 2013.
- A. G. Butkovskii, S. S. Postnov, and E. A. Postnova, “Fractional integro-differential calculus and its control-theoretical applications. I. Mathematical fundamentals and the problem of interpretation,” Automation and Remote Control, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 543–574, 2013.
- B. N. Narahari Achar, Bradley T. Yale, and John W. Hanneken, “Time Fractional Schrodinger Equation Revisited,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.