- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 186928, 12 pages
Positive Solution to Nonzero Boundary Values Problem for a Coupled System of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Xiangnan University, Chenzhou 423000, China
Received 13 April 2009; Accepted 9 June 2009
Academic Editor: Shaher Momani
Copyright © 2010 Jinhua Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jinhua Wang, Hongjun Xiang, and ZhiGang Liu, “Existence of Concave Positive Solutions for Boundary Value Problem of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equation with p-Laplacian Operator,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2010, pp. 1–17, 2010.
- Zigen Ouyang, Yuming Chen, and Shuliang Zou, “Existence of Positive Solutions to a Boundary Value Problem for a Delayed Nonlinear Fractional Differential System,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2011, pp. 1–17, 2011.
- Svatoslav Stanek, “Limit properties of positive solutions of fractional boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 5, pp. 2361–2370, 2012.
- Wengui Yang, “Positive solutions for a coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 288–297, 2012.
- Guotao Wang, Bashir Ahmad, and Lihong Zhang, “A Coupled System of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Multipoint Fractional Boundary Conditions on an Unbounded Domain,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Naoki Shioji, and Marco Squassina, “Symmetry of -mode positive solutions for two-dimensional Hénon type systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 405, no. 1, pp. 128–134, 2013.
- Jiqiang Jiang, Lishan Liu, and Yonghong Wu, “Positive solutions to singular fractional differential system with coupled boundary conditions,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Jessada Tariboon, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Boundary value problems for fractional difference equations with three-poin t fractional sum boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Thanin Sitthiwirattham, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Boundary value problems for a new class of three-point nonlocal Riemann-Lio uville integral boundary conditions,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- Thanin Sitthiwirattham, Jessada Tariboon, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Existence Results for Fractional Difference Equations with Three-Point Fractional Sum Boundary Conditions,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Fuquan Jiang, Xiaojie Xu, and Zhongwei Cao, “The Positive Properties of Green’s Function for Fractional Differential Equations and Its Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “A fully Hadamard type integral boundary value problem of a coupled system o f fractional differential equations,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 348–360, 2014.
- Chatthai Thaiprayoon, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Impulsive fractional boundary-value problems with fractional integral jump conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2014.
- Wenning Liu, Xingjie Yan, and Wei Qi, “Positive Solutions for Coupled Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.