- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 186928, 12 pages
Positive Solution to Nonzero Boundary Values Problem for a Coupled System of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Xiangnan University, Chenzhou 423000, China
Received 13 April 2009; Accepted 9 June 2009
Academic Editor: Shaher Momani
Copyright © 2010 Jinhua Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Bai and J. Fang, “The existence of a positive solution for a singular coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 150, no. 3, pp. 611–621, 2004.
- X. Su, “Boundary value problem for a coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 64–69, 2009.
- Z. Bai and H. Lü, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2005.
- S. Zhang, “Existence of solution for a boundary value problem of fractional order,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 220–228, 2006.
- S. Q. Zhang, “Positive of solution for boundary-value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 36, pp. 1–12, 2006.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- E. Zeidler, Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Its Applications—I: Fixed-Point Theorems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1986.