- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 308357, 14 pages
Oscillation Criteria for Even Order Neutral Equations with Distributed Deviating Argument
Department of Mathematics, Qufu Normal University, Qufu 273165, China
Received 24 September 2009; Accepted 24 November 2009
Academic Editor: Leonid Berezansky
Copyright © 2010 This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. R. Grace, and D. O'Regan, “Oscillation criteria for certain th order differential equations with deviating arguments,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 262, no. 2, pp. 601–622, 2001.
- D. D. Bainov and D. P. Mishev, Oscillation Theory for Neutral Differential Equations with Delay, Adam Hilger, Bristol, UK, 1991.
- P. Das and S. K. Nayak, Oscillatory and Asymptotic Behaviour of Solutions of Higher Order Neutral Differential Equations, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- L. H. Erbe, Q. K. Kong, and B. G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory for Functional Differential Equations, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- S. R. Grace, “Oscillation of even order nonlinear functional-differential equations with deviating arguments,” Funkcialaj Ekvacioj, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 265–272, 1989.
- S. R. Grace, “Oscillation theorems of comparison type for neutral nonlinear functional-differential equations,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 609–626, 1995.
- S. R. Grace and B. S. Lalli, “An oscillation criterion for th order nonlinear differential equations with functional arguments,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 35–40, 1983.
- G. Ladas and Y. D. Sficas, “Oscillations of higher-order equations,” Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society B, vol. 27, pp. 502–511, 1986.
- C. H. Ou and S. W. Wong, “Forced oscillation of th-order functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 262, no. 2, pp. 722–732, 2001.
- J. Ruan, “Oscillatory and asymptotic behaviour of th order neutral functional-differential equations,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics B, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 143–153, 1989.
- P. G. Wang, X. L. Fu, and Y. H. Yu, “Oscillation of solution for a class of higher order neutral differential equation,” Applied Mathematics B, vol. 4, pp. 397–402, 1998.
- A. I. Zahatiev and D. D. Bainov, “On some oscillation criteria for a class of nertual type functional differential equations,” The Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society B, vol. 28, pp. 229–239, 1986.
- Y. V. Rogovchenko and F. Tuncay, “Oscillation criteria for second-order nonlinear differential equations with damping,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, pp. 208–221, 2008.
- P. G. Wang, K. L. Teo, and Y. Liu, “Oscillation properties for even order neutral equations with distributed deviating arguments,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 182, no. 2, pp. 290–303, 2005.
- I. T. Kiguradze, “On the oscillatory character of solutions of the equation ,” Matematicheskii Sbornik, vol. 65(107), no. 2, pp. 172–187, 1964 (Russian).
- Ch. G. Philos, “A new criterion for the oscillatory and asymptotic behavior of delay differential equations,” Bulletin de l'Académie Polonaise des Sciences, Série des Sciences Mathématiques, vol. 39, pp. 61–64, 1981.