- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 315421, 16 pages
On the Speed of Spread for Fractional Reaction-Diffusion Equations
Department of Mathematics, Georgetown University, Box 571233, Washington, DC 20057, USA
Received 12 August 2009; Revised 12 October 2009; Accepted 25 October 2009
Academic Editor: Om Agrawal
Copyright © 2010 Hans Engler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kevin Burrage, Nicholas Hale, and David Kay, “An efficient implicit FEM scheme for fractional-in-space reaction-diffusion equations,” SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. A2145–A2172, 2012.
- Xavier Cabre, and Jean-Michel Roquejoffre, “The Influence of Fractional Diffusion in Fisher-KPP Equations,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 320, no. 3, pp. 679–722, 2013.
- Patricio Felmer, and Miguel Yangari, “Fast Propagation For Fractional Kpp Equations With Slowly Decaying Initial Conditions,” Siam Journal On Mathematical Analysis, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 662–678, 2013.
- Basil S. Bayati, “Fractional diffusion-reaction stochastic simulations,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 138, no. 10, pp. 104117, 2013.
- R. K. Saxena, A. M. Mathai, and H. J. Haubold, “Distributed order reaction-diffusion systems associated with Caputo derivatives,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 083519, 2014.
- Q. Yang, I. Turner, T. Moroney, and F. Liu, “A finite volume scheme with preconditioned Lanczos method for two-dimensional space-fractional reaction-diffusion equations,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.