- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 432759, 11 pages
On the Existence of Nodal Solutions for a Nonlinear Elliptic Problem on Symmetric Riemannian Manifolds
1Dipartimento di Matematica Applicata “U.Dini”, Università di Pisa, via F. Buonarroti 1/c, 56100 Pisa, Italy
2Dipartimento di Metodi e Modelli Matematici, Università di Roma “La Sapienza”, via Antonio Scarpa 16, 00161 Roma, Italy
Received 1 October 2009; Accepted 7 December 2009
Academic Editor: Thomas Bartsch
Copyright © 2010 Anna Maria Micheletti and Angela Pistoia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Manoj Kumar, and Garima Mishra, “An Introduction to Numerical Methods for the Solutions of Partial Differential Equations,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 02, no. 11, pp. 1327–1338, 2011.
- Marco Ghimenti, and Anna Maria Micheletti, “Non Degeneracy For Solutions Of Singularly Perturbed Nonlinear Elliptic Problems On Symmetric Riemannian Manifolds,” Communications On Pure And Applied Analysis, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 679–693, 2013.