- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 464321, 22 pages
Stability and Convergence of an Effective Numerical Method for the Time-Space Fractional Fokker-Planck Equation with a Nonlinear Source Term
School of Mathematical Sciences, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane, QLD 4001, Australia
Received 25 May 2009; Revised 20 August 2009; Accepted 28 September 2009
Academic Editor: Om Agrawal
Copyright © 2010 Qianqian Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Svatoslav Stanek, “The existence of positive solutions of singular fractional boundary value problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1379–1388, 2011.
- Changpin Li, and Fanhai Zeng, “Finite Difference Methods For Fractional Differential Equations,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 22, no. 4, 2012.
- A. Dzielinski, and P. M. Czyronis, “Fixed final time and free final state optimal control problem for fractional dynamic systems - linear quadratic discrete-time case,” Bulletin of The Polish Academy of Sciences-Technical Sciences, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 681–690, 2013.
- F. Zeng, C. Li, and F. Liu, “High-order explicit-implicit numerical methods for nonlinear anomalous diffusion equations,” European Physical Journal-Special Topics, vol. 222, no. 8, pp. 1885–1900, 2013.
- J. Song, Q. Yu, F. Liu, and I. Turner, “A spatially second-order accurate implicit numerical method for the space and time fractional Bloch-Torrey equation,” Numerical Algorithms, 2013.
- Yuxin Zhang, “[3,3] Pade approximation method for solving space fractional Fokker-Planck equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 35, pp. 109–114, 2014.